Monday, August 21, 2017

White and Violet Eyelet










 






 




Top: J. Crew // Pants: Paige Jeans (old), Similar // Hat: J. Crew // Necklace: J. Crew (old), Similar // Blazer: J. Crew // Straw Bag: TJ Maxx

I don't know about you, but I feel like J. Crew has been knocking it out of the park with their style lately.  I'm a huge fan of J. Crew, and tend to gravitate toward their classic styles.  However in the last few years, I felt like their collections went through and slump, and I didn't really love any of them.  But oh my, how I love so many of the styles this summer and fall!  

This outfit in particular really stole my heart!  This top is so perfect to dress up or down, and the details are just too adorable.  From the buttons in the back to the ribbon ties and eyelet detailing, it's just perfect.  Plus, it comes in black and white (totally going to get the white now that it's on sale!). 

I've also been looking for a well-fitting white blazer all summer.  This linen one fits perfectly, and the nautical buttons are darling.  And it fits to a "T".  

Have a wonderful week, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!