Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Floral Shimmers











 Dress: eShakti (similar, similar, similar) // Shoes: Sam Edelman // Necklace: J. Crew (similar)

Hello friends!

It's already mid-week, which means this week is shorter than normal!  So thankful for a shorter work week, as I'm already counting down to the weekend.

Today I'm sharing this adorably feminine, vintage-inspired georgette dress.  It fits perfectly (benefits of eShakti- you can customize any dress to make it your own perfect fit!) and is so incredibly elegant.  I love the gold embossed flowers that shimmer when the skirt moves.  The ruffles at the top also add the perfect amount of femininity without being over-the-top.

I added some fun accessories with a floral statement necklace and bubble gum pink heels.  I think this is the perfect outfit to wear to a wedding or special event.  Although this particular print is no longer available, I've linked three different options above with the same or similar style, but different prints!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!