Friday, August 25, 2017

Waking Up With Origins GinZing





Hello, friends!  I had to take a quick minute to tell you about my newest favorite facial skincare products!  They're really too good not to share, and I'm not just saying that!  The Origins GinZing collection smells AMAZING (so fresh, light, and citrusy), and each product is goes on super smoothly, without being too heavy or greasy.  The scrub is light, gentle, yet exfoliating.  The moisturizer is probably my favorite.  Sooooo light, it's like whipped cream on your face!  And again, the smell just makes me so happy (it's a great way to wake up in the morning).  And the eye cream has a little subtle shimmer to it that just brightens and moisturizes the under-eye area beautifully.

I'm now hoarding these products as I love them so much, and I would highly recommend you try them!  You can get them at Sephora!  Links are above.




I received the above products complimentary in exchange for testing and review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!