Saturday, August 12, 2017

MUVA Mouth Matte Liquid Lipstick Review






You may remember a previous post of mine as a collaboration with FLiRT Cosmetics to introduce their pH sensitive lipsticks.  Well, now I'm back to tell you about their matte liquid lipsticks!  FLiRT Cosmetics recently teamed up with the bold Amber Rose to launch 3 colors to the MUVA Mouth collection, and I had the opportunity to try them out!

If you are a matte lipstick lover, these are FOR YOU! They apply beautifully, and seriously feel so smooth and creamy on your lips, it's insane!  And yet, they're not at all sticky.  They have a subtle, sweet smell, and have a feather-weight consistency! Many of the colors are in the taupe color palette, however, I would really like to try the Rosebud color for a perfect red lip, Because who doesn't love a matte red lip, am I right? 

Check out the whole collection here!


The above products were provided to me c/o BOLD PR and Flirt Cosmetics in exchange for a review.  All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!