Wednesday, August 23, 2017









Dress:  Lilly Pulitzer (Similar) // Bracelet: Lilly Pulitzer

I'm a huge Lilly Pulitzer fan, and for years, I wanted to purchase a classic shift dress that I could wear forever, and pass down to my own kids some day.  However, I never could find a shift that fit me perfectly on top, without being too short on bottom (long legs, here).  However, this year I was able to spend some time in Florida, where I was able to try on all the shifts, and found the PERFECT one for me!  The color makes me swoon, and the gold detailing is just divine.  It's literally the perfect dress to that you can adapt to make a little more dressy (with heels and sparkly accessories) or a little more casual (Jack Rogers and straw bag).

Are you guys ready for the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale?!?!  Word on the street is it's coming this upcoming Monday, August 28!  I can't wait!  Perhaps this very dress will be in the sale!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!