Sunday, July 9, 2017

Feminine Details with Jane and Bleecker









Pajamas c/o Jane & Bleecker

 I love nothing more than lazy mornings at home, and over the past few years, I've been building a cute collection of comfy lounge-wear.  You may remember Jane & Bleecker from my blog a few years ago, and good news!  They're still around and have some of the cutest styles out right now!  I absolutely love the comfy materials, feminine details, fun prints, and all the lace, pastels, and florals! All of the PJ sets above can be found at Jane & Bleecker Online as well as in department stores Bloomingdales, Von Maur, and Dillards.  Grab a cup of coffee, and check them out!


The above items were provided to me in exchange for a review.  As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!