Friday, July 14, 2017

Ellie July
























Hello friends! I'm back to show you another FANTASTIC Ellie Activewear ensemble for the month of July.  If you remember from my June post, Ellie is the number one activewear subscription box:  so every month you get a complete work-out set, complete with accessories!  I loved the June set so much, I didn't think it would get better, but the July box blew me out of the water!  It came with a cooling towel, an abs work-out tool, the CUTEST hot pink and grey pants, sports bra, and mesh tank, also with the most adorable hair ties to match!  I've never been really impressed by most subscription boxes in the past, but seriously, this is one that I really love and use.  And they consistently surprise me with how fantastic the box choices are! 


You can get $10 off your first month with the link below:

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!