Monday, June 26, 2017

Promise Organic for Baby


If you'll remember my previous posts (here and here) about Promise Organic products, you'll remember how much I love the line!  The line is paragon free, natural, and organic, and I have loved every single product that I have tried.  In fact, I just stopped at CVS yesterday to pick up more face scrub (the Argan Creme Daily Facial Scrub is my favorite!).  These products are now staples in my daily beauty routine.  

So I'm pleased to let all of you mamas out there know that Promise Organic now has a line completely dedicated to the wee ones.  Introducing Promise Organic Baby, available at CVS now!  The line includes Coconut Butter Baby Lotion, Coconut Butter 2-in-1 Body Wash, Sunscreen Baby Lotion, and Coconut Butter Diaper Rash Cream with Oatmeal!  The line is formulated specifically for delicate baby skin, so you can be sure your little one is getting the best.  And each product is just packed with naturally derived and ultra-moisturizing ingredients!

Be sure to check out Promise Organic Baby products at CVS!


The products above were provided to me in exchange for review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!