Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Peace, Love, Ellie



I mean... the back <3



The back of the sports bra is too cute!





I love the running hat!  So light and comfortable!

Top, Pants, Sports Bra, and Running Hat c/o Ellie

I don't know about you, but I am SO much more motivated to work-out when I have cute clothes to work-out in!  I received this June box fro Ellie.com, the #1 activewear subscription box, and I just LOVE everything in it!  Every month, you receive 5 pieces in the box: leggings or capris, a sports bra, a top, some kind of accessory, and a piece of equipment.  The June box also came with a waist band for carrying small items, and is definitely handy to have.  I'm not a "go-to-the-gym" kind of person at all.  In fact, I loathe gyms.  Maybe it's the monotony of using machines or the smell, but I just don't care for them!  Haha!  But I do love being outside, running, walking, jogging, and kayaking.  This set is perfect for running!

Just click on the link below to get $10 off your first box from Ellie!  You'll love it!


Cheers!

The items above were provided to me for free for review.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!