Monday, June 19, 2017

Palm Print


















Dress: Lilly Pulitzer  (Love this one!) // Shoes: Jack Rogers

If there's one dress that just suits my personality well, it's this one.  I love the palm print, the 3/4 sleeves, and the flowy silk.  It's fun, but elegant.  And I always feel fabulous when I put it on!

 This shoot was one of the most fun times I've had in a long time!  I couldn't have asked for better temperatures, backdrop, ocean blues, or company!  I got my fill of palm trees and sunny skies, and I will cherish this day for a long time.  

Do you have a dress that just makes you feel fantastic when you put it on?  If you don't, go find it!  It'll be one you'll have in your closet forever, and the memories you make in that dress will be the best!

Have a great week, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!