Thursday, June 22, 2017

Island Girls














One of the highlights of 2017 so far was being able to visit one of my very good friends, Candice.  Candice and I met through blogging several years ago when blogging was first just "taking off'.  We both had different blogs then, and were in much different periods of our lives than we are now, but we've been friends ever since!  We first met briefly in person in 2015, but this year, I was able to take a little more of an extended trip for a medical meeting and meet up with her for some lifelong memories to be made!  She and her family introduced me to paradise, and we had a wonderful time full of sunbathing, macarons, gelato, ice cream, lunch in the sun, Lilly Pulitzer shopping, heart to heart conversations over dinner, and this fun photoshoot (thanks to Lauren for taking the photos!). 

Over the years, when I have thought on occasion that maybe I should just "simplify" and delete my blog, it's friends like Candice that have made me remember why I started blogging in the first place.  It's not the clothes or the fashions or the on-trend topics that make blogging worth it for me, it's the relationships I've made and treasure!

Thank you, Candice, for some wonderful memories!  Love you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!