Sunday, March 26, 2017

Favorite Lip Products for Spring














Every Spring, I feel the need to spice up my makeup routine a little bit.  Just like with my winter wardrobe, the winter weather, and the winter landscape, I start feeling like it's all a bit "drab," and I need something bright and happy in my life!  I recently picked out a few favorite lip products to add a spark to my spring makeup routine!  YSL are my all-time favorite lip products, and I have several, but the above are my favorites.  I will layer the nude gloss over any of my lipsticks, and the oil lip glosses are THE BEST.  They smell amazing, and add a non-sticky colored gloss with lasting color, even after the gloss has worn off.  I also picked up two Lancome lip products, and was so pleasantly surprised!  And as I posted before, I really love the pH sensitive lipstick from Flirt Cosmetics because the green color changes into the perfect magenta pink for your skin tone!

What are your favorite lip products?  Do tell!  I'm always interested in trying new ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!