Sunday, February 5, 2017

Promise Organic Skincare Review
















Hello Friends!  Happy February!  I can't believe I'm turning 30 in a week. Agh, scary thought!

But today I am SO excited to introduce you to one of the most fantastic skin care lines I have yet tried.  I don't think I've ever been as thrilled to do a product review before!   For the last few years, due to hypersensitive skin and frequent bouts of hives, I have tried to "purify" my skincare products.  I've tried many different kinds and found a few select products in each line, but I honestly have never liked EVERY SINGLE PRODUCT of a line as much as this one!  Introducing Promise Organic (available at CVS HERE): a paraben-free, organic, 100% natural skin-care line.  

When Promise Organic sent me a box of various products, it felt like Christmas.  The packaging is bright and fun and crisp-looking.  But seriously, these products are amazing!  Promise Organic features two different lines depending on your skin type:  An Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme for normal-dry skin and Nourishing Coconut Milk for normal-combination skin.  I tend to have normal skin in the summer and dry skin in the winter, so I have absolutely fallen in love with the Argan Creme line.  And it smells fabulous, almost like fresh oranges!  I've started using the Argan Creme scrub a few times a week for a good exfoliator, and the Coconut Milk cleanser the rest of the time. My favorite products are probably the face creams because this winter has made my skin so dry!  I use the Coconut Milk in the daytime before I apply my make-up, and the Argan Creme facial lotion at night.  Both smell almost good enough to eat.  And my skin honestly has never felt better.  I'm super picky about face creams and lotions, because I don't like to feel greasy.  These definitely leave the skin feeling moisturized but not a bit greasy.  The Argan Oil bottle is a perfect multi-purpose oil- I use it in my hair for split ends, and on my face for an extra bit of moisture.  The only product I haven't tried yet is the sunscreen, but I can't wait for summer to use this.  I've never found a good natural sunscreen, so I know this will do the trick! 

You can buy them exclusively at CVS, and trust me, they're affordable as well as effective.  I'm going to try the facial wipes and body wash next.  I really do hope y'all try them, because you won't be disappointed!

Have a great week!




Products provided in exchange for product review.  As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!