Sunday, January 29, 2017

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas


YSL Lipstick // Philosophy Fresh Cream Spray // Statement Necklace (Similar)  // Essie Nail Polish // Kate Spade Socks

Aside from Christmas, Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays.  And it's not because of Romance, because probably most of my Valentine's days have been spent being single!  But that's okay, because my birthday is the day before, and I always loved getting gifts and cards with pink hearts and all things floral.  This year is a milestone birthday for me (eek!), so instead I'm thinking about some cute Valentine's gifts!  Here are a few of my favorite ideas for that good friend, sister, mother, or kindred spirit in your life!



1 comment:

  1. Love all your pretty pink gift ideas! Valentine's day is so fun! :)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!