Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry Christmas!

 Merry Christmas, my blogging friends!

I'm cozying up for a fun and festive weekend with the people that mean the most to me.  So many sweets have been baked, and special preparations for a short Christmas Eve service at our church.  I can't wait!  I'm thankful for a chance to stop and enjoy.  I'm also excited for a new year and what it will hold.  My desire is that I seek God with all I have in the new year, watching and expecting Him to work in marvelous and miraculous ways.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and remember the true reason for the season!  Check back for some exciting collaboration posts coming up (especially my medical friends!).  You won't want to miss them!

Kerri


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!