Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Goodbye Autumn, Hello Winter











Dress: LOFT// Boots: Steve Madden// Hat: TJ Maxx// Pearls and Watch: Kate Spade New York

A few weeks ago, my sometime resident photographer brother-in-law acquiesced to do an impromptu fall photoshoot.  And it just so happened to be perfect timing for the new blog release too!  ;)  The surroundings were dreamy, picturesque, and full of the last hints of Autumn.  I felt a bit like Anne of Green Gables strolling through the dried leaves and sun shadows poking through the trees.

I love the simple things in life.  The little moments where you can't escape the beauty that God surrounds us with.  They are reminders to me to just stop.  Savor the beauty, and soak it in.  When I seem to be down and struggling and just can't seem to find a purpose in any of the muddle going on around me, it's stepping out into the simplicity of nature that gives me a new perspective.  And I'm thankful for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!