Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Autumn Home Decor





















Autumn is one of my absolute favorite seasons!  I love the hint of coolness in the air, the changing leaves, and all the pumpkin spice!  I am so excited to finally be settled into my house and able to decorate for the seasons.  And best of all, my new house has a fireplace (LOVE).  This weekend, I went to Homegoods and Marshalls and picked up all sorts of fall decor.  I absolutely love how homey my living room and kitchen feel now!  Are you as excited for Autumn as I am?



4 comments:

  1. I love how clean your fall decor is Kerri! It's just crisp and beautiful. And...I looove your copper! Those pictures are my favorite! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wreath on your door! So unique!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your decorations... and the copper! I saw that french press at TJ Maxx and didn't buy it... Then regretted not buying it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet fall décor you have...and your very own home with a fireplace! You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!