Sunday, August 28, 2016

My Favorite Smoothie









I love making smoothies!  A few years ago, I bought a little personal smoothie blender, and let me just say it has gotten quite a bit of use!  I've played with different smoothie recipes depending on what I happen to have in my fridge/freezer.  I've tried adding anything from kale to peanut butter to oats, but I think my favorite is the one above.  I like to buy fresh fruit and make my own frozen smoothie blends.  I simply wash, slice, and freeze in plastic bags.  Perfect for smoothie-making in a pinch!

Berry Mango Yogurt Smoothie:
-Vanilla or Plain Greek Yogurt
-A handful of frozen strawberries
-A small handful of frozen blueberries
-A small handful of frozen mango
-Add orange juice and 3-4 ice cubes

Blend well, add a cute straw, and voila!  It tastes fantastic!




1 comment:

  1. omg love this!! the perfect accompaniment to a weekend morning or quick snack :) i love your straws!! i wanna get cute straws so bad :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!