Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Watermelon









4" Chino Shorts: J. Crew (In Vintage Kelly)// Garment-Dyed Pocket Tee: J. Crew (In Brilliant Peony, on MAJOR sale!)//White Floral Necklace: J Crew (Out of Stock, Similar)//Wedges: TJ Maxx//Aviators: LOFT

I've had a love-hate relationship with shorts for most of my life.  Straight up, I have rather long legs, and it's been hard to find the right length of shorts that is "just right".  A few summers ago, I bought some 3" chino shorts from J. Crew Factory, and they were okay, but I didn't love them and felt like they were a bit too short.  This year, I tried on the 4" in the actual J. Crew store, and love them! The quality difference is noticeable, and they fit perfectly.  I tried them on with this peony pink relaxed-style tee, and immediately thought "well, there's an outfit!"  I really like this tee because it's comfortable and light, even while being long-sleeved.  It's easy to throw on a statement necklace and have a cute outfit without much effort or thought.

Have a great Wednesday friends!  I'm off to work after a few days of vacation (insert sad face here).
Ready or not, here I come emergency medicine!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!