Monday, July 4, 2016

Red, White, and Lobsters












Lobster Print Crepe Dress: eShakti//Pineapple Necklace: Mia Fiore//Floral Bracelet: J. Crew (old)//Wedge Sandals: TJ Maxx//Pink Marbelized Cateye Sunglasses: LOFT (on major sale!!!)

When I saw this lobster print dress on eShakti, I fell in LOVE.  I also thought it would be the perfect 4th of July dress!  I really loved it online, but as it was being shipped to me, I started to wonder if it would be "too much".  Nope... I love it more in person than on the website.  The fabric is flowy, comfortable, and perfectly light.  And the print makes me want to travel up to Cape Cod and frolic along the seaside!  How was everyone's weekend?







SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. a few notes on this dress:
    1) SO CUTE. so preppy, and you make lobsters look amazing
    2) that fabric must be luxurious!!!
    3) this is perfect for july 4th - hits all the red, white and blue criteria!!

    love your outfit and you! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!