Sunday, July 24, 2016

Natural Beauty Volume III








I'm back today with another volume of Natural Beauty!  In my errands this weekend, I picked up some new favorites, and am loving them!  

First off, I use these Burt's Bees wipes every night to take my eye makeup off before I shower so I don't have "raccoon eyes".  They work, but are also great for sensitive skin.

Next, both my sister and I have become big fans of Shea Moisture.  I have never had an issue with skin irritation with these products, and I also like that their ingredients are listed plain and clear on the package.  There's no doubt what you're putting on your skin that way!  The African Black Soap is also amazing from this brand!

Lastly, I nearly squealed with delight when I found this Wakins lemon cream travel kit.  This is THE BEST SMELL EVER!  I'm serious.  It smells amazing.  Not all of their products are 100% natural, but range from 99-100%, and also has not given me any problems.  I love having travel sizes of these lovelies.  The lip balm is so yummy (and 100% natural).  It also includes a hand lotion, hand cream, body wash, and hand soap.  I use Watkins hand soap in my kitchen and powder room, and have loved them as well!

Hope everyone has a good week! Have you entered the Dansko giveaway yet?  Enter in the post below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!