Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Five Favorites



Happy Friday, Friends!  I am so thankful for a weekend, even though this work week was such a short one due to the Holiday and time off.  I have to study for a pediatric life support course this weekend, and will be working on house projects, but I may try to squeeze in a little kayaking.  

Today I'm sharing five favorites of the week.  Enjoy!

I:  SANAVI Sparkling Spring Water: I found this at my local grocery store, and would love to buy it in bulk.  I am not a huge soda person, although I do love the occasional Dr. Pepper.  However, I have liked ginger-ale for years as the carbonation seems to settle my stomach, without an overly sweet taste.  But this is so much better, because it has the carbonation component, an amazing ORGANIC taste, and it's pure water, with pure, natural, organic flavor.  No added sugar.  Win, win!  Try it!

II:  Thy Will Be Done by Hillary Scott:  This song makes me cry every time I hear it.  With a few specific things on my heart recently, this song hit right where it hurts.  And is such a beautiful reminder that it's not my will, but God's will that counts.  Such a wonderful blessing in and of itself.

III:  War and Peace DVD with Lily James:  Agh!  I LOVE the classics, and I have owned and love the original Audrey Hepburn, Mel Ferrar version.  This mini-series is FANTASTIC and it has Lily James (I became a fan when she was on Downton Abbey).  It was remarkably done, and so poignant! I highly recommend if you're looking for something to watch this weekend!

IV:  Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Volupte Shine' Oil-in-Stick Lipstick in Trapeze Pink #52:  I love YSL lipsticks, and recently ordered two from Nordstrom.  This particular shade is the perfect summer pink, and the oil-in-stick kind goes on so smoothly.  It's definitely my favorite summer lipstick!

V:  Marbelized Cateye Sunglasses:  I snatched these up at LOFT as soon as I saw them.  They are ADORABLE.  So vintage-y, yet I love the marble look as well!  And you can't beat the price!  I'm also wearing these non-stop this summer!


Have a great weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!