Friday, July 22, 2016

Dansko Work Wonder Clogs







Work Wonder Camellia Clogs : Dansko c/o// Black EON Scrubs: Maevn c/o

I've been a huge fan of Dansko clogs for years (they've been on the blog before here and here).  They have gotten me through grad school, residency, and now my full-time staff position.  I've been wearing them for years, and wouldn't wear any other shoes to work.  Dansko recently launched a new Work Wonders collection, which includes these adorable Camellia clogs and are seriously THE most comfortable shoes I have worn.  I think they may have even surpassed their original clog (which I still love) in the comfort area.  Plus, I think they're pretty cute (which is important when you wear scrubs all the time)! ;) 

In addition to being adorable, they also have a removable footbed, slip resistant outsole (boy, do I need that), and moisture-wicking lining.  And as with all Dansko clogs, they are super easy to clean.  Something I also love about this particular line is how light they are!  Sometimes clogs can be pretty clunky, but these are supportive, sturdy, and solid, without being overly heavy.

Dansko was so kind to offer one of YOU a pair of Work Wonder Shoes!  Just enter below!  You will LOVE them! 

All Entries WILL Be Verified


The Dansko Work Wonder Camellia Clogs were provided to me in exchange for an honest review.  As usual, all opinions are my own!

12 comments:

  1. Love these! I've been looking into Danskos, these sound amazing! Thank you for the great information relating to your personal use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look awesome! Need to check them out on the website. Are they lighter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are SO much lighter, and so comfortable!

      Delete
  3. you look so svelte! :) love the all black look. yay for giveaways! clunky clogs are so...heavy. these sounds amazing.
    www.ataylorstudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute & comfy, K! What a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited to maybe give them a try! I think they are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Dansko's actually they are the only shoes I wear. I love the Camellia Patent Leather Blue Tooled they are gorgeous. Also they would match everything I wear.

    I just got into the Danskos sandals My husband got me a pair for my birthday and I haven't taken them off since. I find that they have great arch support and I have back problems so it is nice to have comfortable feet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only wear danskos. My husband bought me a pair of candles and I haven't taken them off. I like the camellia blue tooled patent leather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think my wife would like camellia patent leather navy floral. She loves dansko and finds her feet don't hurt as much as other shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Camellia style that you have. I am a clinical researcher who loves dressing up under my lab coat, so I'd love the black patent leather pair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I just became a PA-C and landed a job in the ER, so I'm about to start shopping for "work clothes" aka scrubs and comfortable shoes. I'll have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!