Monday, June 27, 2016

Red Panda Scrubs from Maevn Uniforms









Several weeks ago, I did a review post for Maevn Uniform's new EON scrub (which I LOVE).  Today, I'm bringing you another fabulous collection available from Maevn:  The Red Panda Collection.  I love how versatile these scrubs are, and as usual, that means they have LOTS of pockets!  My favorite top is the curved mock wrap top as it adds a little style to otherwise functional scrubs.  Let me tell you one thing about these scrubs- they wear and wash like IRON!  As with most things in my emergency medicine career, I need durability, and these scrubs meet the challenge.  At my hospital, all of the providers (physicians and PA's) wear navy, and I'm finding that to be a pleasant change from the gumby green scrubs from my prior hospital.  I usually add in my wood watch, a simple necklace (the anchor one above is one of my favorites), my leopard Dansko's, and my black and gold stethoscope, and I'm good to go.  

My fantastic friends at Maevn Uniforms have been generous enough to offer a pair of red panda scrubs to one lucky winner.  As with the last give-away, I would highly recommend anyone interested in medicine, studying any pre-medical type field, or currently practicing in medicine to enter!  I promise you'll love these scrubs!

To find a Maevn Uniforms retailer near you, please visit: http://www.maevnuniforms.com/store-locator/. To shop Maevn Uniforms online, please visit: http://www.allheart.com/maevn/c/1548/view/all/

(all entries will be verified)
SaveSave a Rafflecopter giveaway

I was provided with a pair of Maevn Red Panda scrubs for review.  As always, all opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to win in the color Royal Blue! I'm a nursing student and could use some scrubs, thanks for the giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to win this set of scrubs in red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These scrubs are very flattering! I'd love to win a pair in Ceil Blue. I love that they are durable, because I'm gonna need that as an Ob/Gyn resident.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!