Saturday, June 25, 2016

jimmyCASE iPhone Wallet Case







I often feel like my life is constantly shifting between "purse days" and "work bag days".  I am constantly switching out my wallet and such from bag to bag, and inevitably, something gets left behind.  When jimmyCASE sent me one of their iPhone wallet cases for review, I wasn't sure if the concept would work for me, but I love it!  Each case has a (very sturdy) elastic band in various colors and patterns which holds up to 6 cards as well as cash!  For me, I use my phone at work for everything- research, medical apps, timer, flashlight, and it also has the hospital pager system connected through it so that consult services and such reach me through my own phone.  So I know my phone is constantly with me in my pocket.  However, if I feel the need to run to the cafeteria or snack machine, I have to find my bag, get my wallet out, and then go.  And inevitably, by then, something happens in the ER to deter me from actually leaving! haha!  So this idea is perfect for me. Everything I need in one place, and totally perfect for on-the-go.  And I think the pink and grey pattern is absolutely adorable on the real mahogany wood base.  You can find my exact case HERE.

Be sure to check out jimmyCASE!  You won't be disappointed!


I was provided with this product for review.  All opinions are, as always, my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!