Friday, April 8, 2016

Spring Wardrobe Updates


Sandals: TJ Maxx// Malvin Linen Dress: TJ Maxx// Bracelet: J. Crew (old)

Blush Blazer: Marshalls// Pastry Top: TJ Maxx// Scarf: TJ Maxx// Necklace: J. Crew (old)

Peplum Top: Kate Spade Outlet// Lemon Necklace: Kate Spade Online

Necklace: TJ Maxx// Sandals: TJ Maxx// Calvin Klein Dress: TJ Maxx

After my residency/fellowship, I took a look at my wardrobe and decided it needed a major overhaul. I did a major purge of my wardrobe and donated a huge black bag full of clothes and shoes, and picked out many items to sell on Ebay.  I realized that I had just been hanging on to a lot of things but not wearing them, or they did 't fit well anymore and I hadn't realized it because I was in scrubs all the time.  I felt so good purging, but then realized I would need a few things to fill the gaps of what I had gotten rid of or worn out.  And I desperately wanted a few new light and airy things for spring.  I finally know my hours with my new staff position, which thankfully leave a few days a week to wear "normal clothes" and not scrubs, and I'm so excited about that prospect!

What are your favorites for spring?

Kerri

P.S. Have you entered the maevn scrub giveaway yet?  Enter below for your chance to wear the best pair of scrubs you'll own in the color and style of your choice from the new EON collection! Please leave a blog comment and follow on Bloglovin with your entry!




1 comment:

  1. white lace shirt!! all hail white lace shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!