Thursday, July 23, 2015

Wood Watches









My style has definitely evolved over time (gone are the days of butterfly hair clips and overalls!).  However, despite a few style "hiccups", I have always been drawn to a unique and classic-elegance sort of style.  I always look for wardrobe pieces that are not "same old, same old", and that can be versatile to go with anything.  

This JORD watch is the absolutely perfect addition to my accessory collection. Woodwatches.com generously sent me the Fieldcrest Zebrawood and Maple Watch to review, and I have been thoroughly impressed.  The craftman-ship and unique details are amazing, and can we talk about the packaging for a minute? [insert swoon here]

I love that the watch literally goes with anything.  This past week I've tried it with a few different styles, and it worked perfectly with each.  I paired it with a sun dress, pearl bracelet, and a preppy bow bracelet for a girly look.  I tried it as a single accessory for a casual day.  And I couldn't help but notice how adorable it looked on my dresser with some of my favorite bits and baubles.  It's also the kind of watch I feel that I could wear to work with scrubs at work or outdoors on some of my active adventures.  It's just that versatile!

Well friends!  I would highly recommend checking out these elegant JORD watches and adding them to your "Christmas in July" list.  You won't regret it, I promise you!

Back to a busy weekend and week of work after a few glorious days off.  Then I start my OBGYN rotation (catching babies should be fun).

Cheers!



Wooden Wrist Watch ~ This post was sponsored by JORD Watches/woodwatches.com.  I was provided with a watch for a review.  All opinions are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I really like this look, mainly because I've never been a fan of metal watches. This is a great conversation piece that doesn't overwhelm your arm.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!