Monday, September 22, 2014

Preppy

I got this anchor skirt from Tommy Hilfiger over the summer, and boy do I just love it!  It's just too cute and there are seriously so many ways to style it!  I've worn it with sandals, boots, flats.  With white flowy tops or with a sweater.  It's extremely versatile and just too cute!







Anchor Jacquard Skirt: Tommy Hilfiger//Belle Top: Lilly Pulitzer//Critter Bow Belt: Lilly Pulitzer//Bracelets: Alex & Ani//Monogram Necklace: Marinette Etsy Shop//Headband: LOFT outlet

Have a good week!

Cheers,




2 comments:

  1. I got away from Tommy Hilfiger for sometime but recently I've noticed they have had really cute things in their summer and fall lines. You look really great in that skirt!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I've noticed a huge change in their designs and I really like it!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments!