Monday, September 8, 2014

Navy and Mustard Yellow

These transition months between summer and autumn can be tricky.  However, this navy pineapple shirt seems to be serving me well in making that transition.  It's a super light material and looks great with the sleeves rolled up or downm and when paired with a mustard cardigan, gives the outfit more of an autumn edge.  I plan to wear it with longer khaki pants or skinnies during the upcoming months.







Pineapple Shirt: J.Crew Factory (not available online, but print still available in Charley sweater)//Cardigan: J.Crew Factory//3"Chinos: J.Crew Factory//
Necklace: Groopdealz//Ring: Kate Spade Outlet

I have always loved navy and pink together, but I have to say, I'm really loving navy and yellow together now as well!

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. Yellow and navy are one of my favorite color combos! This outfit looks great on you, loving that necklace!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alex! I think almost everything with navy is a great combo. :) I have way too much of it. Have a great week!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments!