Monday, September 1, 2014

Nautical Style

I love the water.  I'm a SCUBA diver, love kayaking, and can't get enough of the ocean.  So that carries over into my love of nautical clothing styles (and yes, I liked it long before it became so popular).  When I found this top on a super sale at J. Crew this summer, I swooned.  It's super comfy and casual, but sooooo adorable.  I paired it with my favorite pair of denim capris, a pair of boat shoes, and my hand-made tassel bracelets (made in the colors of the ocean).








Anchor Top: J.Crew Factory//Denim Capris: c/o First Kiss//Bracelets: Made by yours truly//
Bow Ring: Kate Spade outlet//Boat Shoes: Nautica (Other colors available)

I'm soooo sad to see an end to summer because that means that this outfit won't be worn so much.  However, it's been a "go-to" outfit for the last several months!


Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!