Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Lounging Around with Jane & Bleecker NY

Hello Friends!

Ever since I first discovered Jane & Bleecker pajamas, I have become more and more obsessed with them (see my other post on J&B here).  Here's the thing about my life.  Like "down to brass tax, unglamorous, real-life version":  A life in medicine is messy.  My life is spent in scrubs or PJs.  But I love fashion.  I love preppy prints.  And I love being comfortable when I come home from a 12-hour ER shift.  And that's why I have fallen in love with Jane and Bleecker and their perfectly comfy, perfectly adorable printed PJs.  Because ladies... when it's a life of scrubs and PJs on the majority of the days of the week, ya might as well be cute and creative with one of them.  ;)

Jane and Bleecker graciously sent me an adorable box of goodies (it was like Christmas, I tell you!) with some adorable new prints for fall.  I. Love. The. Prints.

 Cuteness... all wrapped up in one box.










The horse shoes ribbed boxer leggings are SO adorable, and the perfect pullover is BEYOND soft.  I think I could live in it.  And how cute are the little cab car PJ bottoms? 
(Details on where to buy them all are at the bottom)

The icing on the cake was the bag and water bottle.  Have I mentioned how much I love anchors?  I can't wait to use both of them!


So there you have it.  I am a die-hard Jane and Bleecker Fan!  I just love looking in my pajama drawer now and seeing the eclectic mix of preppy prints!  I also love that they are perfect for lounging around on days when I'm too tired to do much else.  :)

Check out all of their site HERE or at Nordstrom HERE.  And follow along on Instagram HERE!

Till next time!

Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. Such cute patterns and they look so comfy! They look like the perfect weekend wear!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? They're definitely perfect for the weekend. Especially the pullover! I practically lived in it this weekend! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments!