Monday, August 25, 2014

Floppy Hats and Chambray Tops

I adore hats.  I really wish I was Princess Catherine and could wear all of the adorable hats and fascinators that seem perfectly acceptable to wear on a daily basis.  However, I am not, so I must make do with what I have and when it seems appropriate to wear them in MY life. ;)

I found this perfect "Scarlet O'Hara" at the LOFT outlet while visiting family in South Carolina, and just could not pass it up.  It makes the perfect beach hat, and I also love it paired with this Chambray print top and white skinny capris.


 







Chambray Top: J Crew (similar) //White Toothpick Capris: J Crew//Pear Jewel Bracelet: J Crew (old)//
Ring: Kate Spade Outlet//Flats: Steve Madden//Hat: LOFT outlet

 I like that this outfit can transition from summer to beginning fall (I know, I know... no white after Labor Day, blah, blah).  However, the chambray top and hues of the gems in the bracelet have me thinking a "teensy bit" about fall.  And for this summer girl, that's a big step! :)

Are you a hat person?  And what do you think about white after Labor Day?

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your sweet comments!