Tuesday, July 22, 2014

First Kiss Denim and White Lace

This summer has been absolutely crazy.  And when I'm running short on time, it's hot, and I really just want to be comfortable yet put-together, I love pairing a flowy cotton top with some denim capris or shorts.  I've had a hard time finding a pair of denim capris that fit me well (especially that fall at the right place on my long legs) but these First Kiss capris have solved that problem!  I just love the fit of these denim capris!  Plus, they're light and not too overwhelming for hot summer days.  Win, win.




 Denim Capris: c/o Hot Kiss//Top: TJ Maxx major score (similar)// Necklace: J. Crew// Wedges: Tommy Hilfiger (old, but LOVE these)


I adore the feel and dark wash of these First Kiss denim capris... plus the pocket detailing in the back is just too fun.  I can tell already that I'm going to get a lot of wear out of them before the summer is over!

Check First Kiss here for more fabulous denim styles!

Have a wonderful day, friends!

Cheers,
A special thanks to Hot Kiss for the denim capris which were provided to me in exchange for a blog review.  All opinions are, as always, my own.  :)

8 comments:

  1. Love that lacy top! :)

    daughterofasonofasailor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute pair of shoes, they add a great pop of color to your outfit.
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace top is adorable! Very cute outfit and great for summer outings :)

    -Diana
    simplestylewithasparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana! It's one of my favorites!

      Delete
  4. you are rocking those capris!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!