Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer Citrus

Fruit prints are EVERYWHERE this summer, and as an avid fruit-aholic, I'm loving it.  When J. Crew Factory came out with their citrus orange printed tops this spring, I fell in love.  I had this very shirt in hand in the store, but alas, they didn't have any XS sizes left and I l departed empty-handed.  However, a couple of weeks ago, the shirt went on sale online with an extra 30% off and free shipping, and I ended up with this adorable number for only $21!  Much better than I would have paid in-store.  And it is just SO cute!








J. Crew Factory Citrus Buttom-up (sold out but print in this sweater still available)//J. Crew Matchstick Cropped Jeans//Necklace: J. Crew (similar)//Bracelets: Alex & Ani, TJ Maxx anchor cuff//Jessica Simpson Wedges//Sunglasses: Anthropologie (old)

Are you loving the fruit patterns this summer?

Cheers,


3 comments:

  1. Great top! Ive been wanting to add more orange into my wardrobe, such a great color for summer.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit - so pretty! The colors are perfect for summer!
    laurenroseprep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this shirt, too! Love it! You look adorable!

    xx
    Kelly
    kellyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!