Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thistle Pop-over Top

Hi friends!  I'm back with another outfit post.  Like I said previously, my work has kept me incredibly busy, and my outfits for the ER haven't really been all that fabulous. :)

However,  I am ending that soon, and studying like mad for some exams.  Then I will have a lovely free weekend before starting in Internal Medicine. ahhh!

If there's one purchase that I've really just loved lately, it's my J. Crew Thistle Print pop-over top.  I posted about this before, but truly, it's the most versatile thing ever!  I love the colors too (clearly a favorite of mine!).  It's the perfect top for summer, and even though I'm getting kind of excited for pumpkin spice lattes, riding boots, and school-boy blazers, I'm trying to make the most of my summer wardrobe!  Here are some of my favorite styling options with this top!







Did anyone else pick up this top this summer?

Cheers,


1 comment:

  1. Oh. Wow. These colors are so beautiful together!!! I now wish I had grabbed that while it was on sale.
    AND I am so glad you followed me on Insta because I found your blog and am definitely going to follow!! Do you know Steph from White Coat Wardrobe? She is a PA student doing her internships this year and she just finished her ER rotation. You would LOVE her blog, and I know she'd love to connect with you too!

    Xoxo,
    Whitley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!