Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dressing For The Young Professional: Nautical Yellow

Keeping with my love for navy and yellow, I put together a totally nautical, totally summery outfit... just perfect for a dinner out!  The Tommy Hilfiger bag is one I found at Christmas time and is definitely my favorite!  It's the perfect size, shape, and style!





Shirt:J.Crew Factory//Shorts:(old) Banana Republic outlet//Bag:Tommy Hilfiger (similar)// Necklace/Bracelet:Groopdealz//Wedges:Tommy Hilfiger (similar)

This last weekend, my mom and sister came to do some shopping and have a girl's day.  It was so fun!  I came away with some adorable Nautica deck shoes, some Anthro knobs for my desk, and a cute Tommy Hilfiger shirt from TJ Maxx.  We always have a fun time when we're together!

Hope everyone has a great week!!!
 
Cheers,
 

1 comment:

  1. I am so with you on this color palette - it's hard to break out of it, because it's so classy and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!