Friday, July 26, 2013

Dressing For The Young Professional: Pink & Green

Oooohhh how I love this outfit!  Remember those green shorts that I never really wore much and finally styled a few weeks ago?  They're baaccckk! :)  I love this incredibly sunny and summery outfit!  I really love yellow, green, and pink together because they just epitomize summer!  Here's how I styled those green shorts once again:




Green Shorts:Banana Republic Outlet (similar)//Pink Cardigan:J.Crew Factory//Scarf:Target (old) (LOVE this one!)//Wedges:Tommy Hilfiger (similar)//Bracelets:Banana Republic (In Store), VeryJane.com

What do you think of these colors together?  BTW: check out your local TJ Maxx... I found some Lilly Pulitzer items there for a steal!  I bought this adorable Koozie in my favorite print for $3!  It matches my planner :)

Also, after a year of having my sweet baby kitty and not finding any really cute collars, I FINALLY found some cute and girly ones at PetSmart! I couldn't stand the collars that had glitter and skull and crossbones all over them. Ugh.  So Lexie got some spoiling.  I can't believe I've had her for a year.  She has made my life so much better!  She's my baby! :)


Doesn't she look adorable in her preppy little bow collar? :)
 
Hope you have a bright and cheery day!

Cheers,
Linking up with the lovely ladies of Coffee Beans & Bobby Pins, Face It Catalog, & Simply Easy Style!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE pink and green together! Hope you had a great week girlie :) I'll be emailing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* that pink and green combo! How perfect with that scarf. Your kitty looks so sweet with that bow collar. Enjoy your weekend!

    Lauren
    Style of One's Own

    ReplyDelete
  3. that top outfit is beyond cute! I want everything in the picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green and pink combo isn't something I've tried before. But it looks so fresh and vibrant!! Love the accessories, btw.

    Visiting from Amy's linkup. If you have a sec, I'd love for you to check out my latest - www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and green is always a good idea! Your kitty is going to look so fab in her collars!

    Xoxo,

    Christine
    Girls-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!