Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dressing for the Young Professional: Green Shorts For Lazy Days

You know that item you've had in your closet forever and just really never worn?  Well I was browsing my closet the other day and in my very small collection of shorts (and by small, I mean like four pairs- I am NOT a shorts-wearer apparently), I pulled out this green pair from Banana Republic Factory from ages ago.  I really like the color, but just never came up with a good way to wear them.  I decided it was time, and pulled out a few different looks.  I've recently discovered that light long sleeved shirts can actually work great during the summer if you just roll up the sleeves (btw, there's a guide floating around on Pinterest about rolling sleeves like the J. Crew store).  I really like these outfits and am now putting my green shirts to good use!




Green Shorts//Banana Republic Factory (old) (similar)  *  White Ruffled Top//Banana Republic (in store only) (similar)  *  Yellow Printed Button Down//J Crew Factory * Sunnies//Anthropologie * Yellow Bracelet// Banana Republic (in store)  *  Watch//Fossil  *  Necklaces//Very Jane

Have a great day my friends!

Cheers,

3 comments:

  1. Love both of these looks. So classic and girly. Love that striped top and the second necklace a lot! Those sunglasses are so cute too. I need to check out J Crew Factory for some. Thanks for linking up!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh I just realized you wear Amazing Grace. And we have the same watch. TWINS! Haha I knew I liked you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Yay! I LOVE Amazing Grace and Summer Grace. Twins! :) Happy weekend girly!

      Delete

Thank you for your sweet comments!