Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Little Bit of Yellow

When I was at Banana Republic a couple of weeks ago, I took advantage of their extra 40% of sale items and bought this gorgeous yellow bracelet that I've been drooling over for awhile.  And while looking around the store, I snatched up this adorable yellow damask pencil skirt and guess how much it was? $12!!!

I, my friends, am nothing if not a deal-hunter.  It runs in the family. ;)

As I headed to the dressing room with bracelet and skirt in hand, I noticed how gorgeous they looked together.  So this past weekend, I put together a lovely little outfit for church with my new finds and an old, but favorite blouse and pair of white pumps.

The style I always like to emulate is a cross between Audrey Hepburn and Jackie O.  I thought this outfit was especially fitting to that era!






Top//Banana Republic Outlet (old) (similar) * Skirt//Banana Republic (similar) * Bracelet//Banana Republic (in store and on sale!) * Sunnies//Anthropologie

Hope you all have a lovely Friday and a fabulous weekend!

Cheers!


8 comments:

  1. love the bracelet and the yellow pencil skirt!!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the yellow in this post! You are beautiful, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes it definitely could be from this era. I think style wise the London Mod 6os style and the 1920's flapper style are my two faves.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is too cute!

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that banana republic bracelet. It looks lovely with your outfit! <3

    http://missrenaaye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!! Yellow is my favorite color! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!