Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Dress Fit for the Seas

So I went to Target about a month ago and saw this ADORABLE seahorse high-low dress and swooned.  But then I wasn't sure I wanted to pay full-price for it either (I was getting such amazing deals at J.Crew and Banana Republic that I was ruined for anything else! haha!).  So, I let it go.  Then last weekend, I went back, and it was on sale for $15!!! So I grabbed it and ran :).  I don't usually like the high-low look, but I LOVE it with this dress!  It has a classic cut and is so versatile.  I can pair it with a statement necklace or some nautical accessories and either dress it up with heels for work or sandals for some down-time. I just adore it!  And if you haven't gathered by now, I'm a huge sucker for the nautical look!




Dress:Target//Pave Bracelet and Necklace:veryjane//Anchor Bracelet: TJ Maxx

Ahoy matey!

:)

Cheers,

5 comments:

  1. this is so cute. reminds me of the beach due to the sea horses. I think you'll look great in it.

    following you via bloglovin.

    pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the print of that dress.

    Xo,
    Rebekah

    rebekahrgilmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dress and outfit! I am sure that you will look amazing in it!

    kisses,
    Michelle Elizabeth
    Peonies + Ballet Flats

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS LOOK! the print is amazing and how you paired it with the necklace, bracelets, and sandals… absolute perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps- hope to see you in tomorrow's fashion & faith link-up! thanks for linking up last week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your sweet comments!